Saturday, May 19, 2007

(almost) 9 Months Later

Yes...almost nine months to get me blogging again...
it's even too late to apologise..so I'll get some news on.
I'll tey to get something new everytime possible. I have finished decorating the sewing room, i.e. carpet and painting...so I'll be posting some pictures in the near future.

Today I've decided to talk about FREECYCLE. ''Freecycle(tm) is an email list where people give away things that they no longer need for free" and their moto is " Changing the World One Gift at a Time".
The idea is for people to give away things they no longer want for FREE. Members of the group can also post WANTED items, etc.
To find out more and to join your local group check www.freecycle.org

Today I'm going to offer an extensible dinning table as I got given another one recently from another freecycler.
Some crafting coming soon...
x

No comments: