Sunday, June 22, 2008

coming up....

...some day...

These are fabrics I bough to make some clothes for myself....but they have been waiting on the shelf for a long time

This red one will be a blouse..probably with ruffles on the collar...
I think my mum used to have one with a similar fabric in the 80's and it's still on my mind..


The yellow- also for a blouse; (the circles are transparent) no idea about the design, yet.


This is a cream fabric something like satin (but I am sure it's some sort of silk)... with loads of embroidered flowers.

I will make a dress to go to a wedding in September...I am sure it would look good on a strapless dress but I think I am going to go for straps. I was thinkinh of a gathered top and tight waist, followed by a big skirt..sort of the rock n' roll dresses..capice?

This red patterned cotton is for a suit. I may tray a fish tail skirt from a pattern I got from Mary but I am not sure about the jacket yet. I would like a short one...maybe short sleeves as well... something cute...


And this one was for a dress. It has a lovely drape but I can't come up with a design yet...


Happy Sewing!!!

xxx

No comments: