Thursday, July 03, 2008

wedding present

This was made as a wedding present last year. I bought some towels and embroidered the bride and groom's initials inside a heart. Then I made a simple white cotton drawstring bag with the same embroidered design.

I broke the camera taking these shots (fell of my hand) so I don't have pics of the towels, sorry.

I suppose they could use the bag as a laundry or lingerie bag afterwards...




I have got to make some more wedding presents and favours soon... looking for ideas...

xxx

1 comment:

N.C.Fabric Junkie said...

wedding gifts" How about matching towels with their innistials or his and hers on them. or pillow cases with the same. Another thing is making towel wraps for him and her. covered picture album with embroidery. matching throws. pillows with emb. Emb. wedding frame. O.k. I think I just ran out of idea;s lols Linda